So after sending a very long rambling email to a friend about the joys of sleeping during pregnancy, I was convinced to start something I've wondered about doing for a while.... a blog.
So here it is.
I'm no writer, expert in anything (really - nothing at all), or anyone of any significant importance, so I have no idea if anyone will want to read this. However, now that I'm 8 weeks away from welcoming our first child to this crazy world, I thought this might be a nice thing to look back on in years to come, and remember the little things the grey matter would otherwise forget.
It's a fairly scary prospect, parenthood (and adulthood in general); and as most people that know me are being driven slowly insane by my never-ending ramblings about my fears, excitement, gripes, and views on everything from Cloth Nappies to Hypnobirthing, I thought this would be a good outlet for my thoughts, and a way save their ears!
So, please feel free to read, subscribe or comment, and if no-one feels like doing that, then at least I'll be entertained by reading back over it when 'I'm all grown up'.
No comments:
Post a Comment